GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ALL STUDENT PROGRAMS
The following general guidelines apply to all Hartford Chapter CSMTA youth and adult student programs and events. Teachers are expected to comply with these general guidelines, and with each program’s specific requirements. In order to assure fairness, exceptions may not be made.
- Hartford Chapter student programs are open only to students of chapter members, except for Young Composers Day, which is open to students of all CSMTA members.
- The teacher’s current year dues must be paid no later than October 1. However, new members who join Hartford Chapter for the first time after October 1 may participate in all student events.
- The teacher is required to collect fees from students and to mail registrations together with one check for the total amount, payable to Hartford Chapter CSMTA. Checks received from persons other than the teacher will not be accepted.
- Registrations mailed after the postmark deadline will not be accepted.
- Teachers must volunteer to help with events for which they register students.
- Teachers, parents, and students may not communicate with judges of adjudicated events at any time.
- Decisions of judges are final.
Thanks and appreciation to all chairs, committees, and teachers whose effort and generous support make possible the success of Hartford Chapter’s many fine student events.
No 2019-2020 Student Events yet added.