Recital Date: Virtual Recital of Submitted Videos will be Published December 5, 2020
Registration Deadline: Registration Forms are due by November 7, 2020. Video Submissions are due by Nov. 15, 2020. Send videos to Ludmila Ozeryansky.
Repertoire: Any piece that has an animal theme is welcome. However, if you would like some suggestions, feel free to download Julie Knerr Hague’s list of favorite Animal Pieces!
Questions? Email Ludmila Ozeryansky
GENERAL RULES FOR ALL YOUTH RECITALS
• The General Guidelines For All Student Programs apply to Youth Recitals. Students of any level of ability may perform.
• Instrumentalists (any instrument), vocalists and small ensembles are all welcome to perform.
• Participating students should have some previous experience as performers. Students should be trained in proper stage decorum: when and how to walk on and off the stage, how to bow and acknowledge applause, and what to do in case of memory lapses.
• Each teacher may only enter six students per date.
• Each student is limited to ﬁve minutes or less of music (one long piece or two short pieces).
• Music in original form is preferable to arrangements.
• All music to be performed must be memorized (excepting ensemble music).
• Appropriate concert dress is expected (no jeans, sneakers, shorts, or uniforms).